Welcome to the D1 NATION FLAG National Championships. BOYS & GIRLS DIVISION! Here is some information to make your D1 experience more enjoyable We Accept all Below Accepting Nationally Qualified Teams - Won a qualifying tournament Nationally Ranked Teams on D1 Rankings League Champions Reigning Champions -Automatic Bid Teams that have played in any participating D1 Nation Event
- All teams
- Boys & Girls
- Ability: Competitive
- $450.00 entry fee
- 2 game guarantee
Check in is Friday December 15th - Games start Saturday December 16th...
3 Game Gaurantee. ( NSID, State ID, Passport, Military ID Only for certification)
1. December 2 is when schedule will be public. All teams must be available to start play on Saturday December 16th. We will have a Mandatory Head Coaches Zoom Call to release the schedule and discuss any rules with the Head Official for event.
2. Team Check-In will be Friday Decemeber 15th from 4pm-10pm @ Norcross High School. All players must be in attendance to certify. We will cross reference the roster you submitted with the roster management form you will ne required to fill out when you register.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL ROSTER EVENT!!!
All rosters must be inputted and submitted by October 31 on Exposure Events at time of registration!
First Round of Pool Play will begin Saturday Decemeber 15th ( 2 pool play Games)
Second Round of Pool Play will take place Sunday Morning.
Bracket Play (Elimination Games) will take place Sunday evening in Monday morming if need be.
The Top Teams in Each Pool will advance to D1 Championship Gold Bracket
The 2nd place Teams will advance to D1 Championship Silver D2 Bracket
The 3rd place Teams will adance to D1 Championship Bronze D3 Bracket
D1 Champion Gold Bracket will receive D1 Championship Trophy, Individual Player Rings, Event Shiort, MVP Trophy...
D1 2nd Place Gold Bracket Runner-up will receive 2nd Place Trophy and Medals and Event T-shirt
D2 Champion Silver Place Winner will receive Championship Trophy and Event T-shirt
D3 Champion Bronze Place winner will receive Championship Trophy
Bryson Park - 5075 Lawrenceville Hwy, Lilburn, GA 30047
(3 Fields, 1 Turf Stadium, 2 Grass Fields)
6U 8U 10U 12U 13U BOYS
7U 9U 11U 13U GIRLS
Game Time is Game Time! Failure to show up on time will result in Forfeit
15 min grace period is given.
TOURNAMENT RULES- 9V9 & 11V11... DETERMINED BY AGE GROUP
1. 2 Coaches (6u Boys) 1 Coach (7u Girls) ONLY is permitted to be on the field during the game. Coaches must be 10 yards deep of the deepest man before the snap of the ball or its a 5 yard penalty for the first infraction, 15 yard penalty for the 2nd infraction, Removal from field for 3rd infraction.
2. All Bracket games are 8 minutes AMENDED CLOCKS WITH 2 TIMEOUTS
3. 30 Second play clock. (Refs will signal by hand 10 sec countdown for play)
4. 100 yard field
5. No special teams. Ball is placed at the 25 to start the game and at the start of halftime and after each score.
6. Football will be LEATHER ONLY, NO COMPOSITE and will be size and age specific according to all D1 Nation Rules
7. Home team will supply Chains
8. ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE A MOUTHPIECE TO PLAY. Players with no mouthpiece will be removed from the field of Play until so.
9. No less than 2 Refs per game
10. POP OUT FLAGS and VELCRO FLAGS ON BELT ONLY ALLOWED FOR GAME USE. (Flags must be different color from player shorts)
11. Ball must pass through the centers leg to be deemed live play.
12. Defense must be 1 yard off the ball, LB must be 2 yards off the Ball.
13. If Ball hits ground during the play, the play is dead at spot of ball.
14. Players CAN line up in the A gap in a 3 point stance only!!! NOT ALLOWED TO STAND UP IN A GAP. NO HEADS UP OVER THE CENTER!
15. All players jerserys must be tucked in order to be eligilble to be a ball carrier.
16. NO STIFF ARM ALLOWED!
17. Once QB is under center Offense/Defense Coach must be silent!
18. If flag falls off player in motion, play is dead at spot of flag.
19. Punts will be walked off 30 yards from line of scrimmage
20. Extra Points: Run 1 pts, Throw 2 pts
21. MERCY RULE: After 21 pt lead Game will turn into a running clock until team is able to remove the 21 pt deficit.
Ball will be plaved on the 10 yard Line. Each team will have the opportunity to advance the ball and score. (EACH TEAM HAS 4 PLAYS ONLY...Should a penalty occur, the penalty will be marked off and the play will go to the next down. If penalty occurs on 4th down, the yards are marked off and the play will be replayed. GAME CAN NOT END ON A PENALTY!
If neither team scores, the ball will be placed on 5 yard line and each team will get another 4 plays to score.
THERE IS NO OVERTIME FOR POOL PLAY!
BRACKET PLAY GAME CAN NOT END IN TIE!
ALL PLAYERS MUST WEAR WRIST BANDS FROM CERTIFICATION!
We expect coaches to behave professionally! Any verbal or personal attacks on referres or staff or patrons will not be tolerated. Coaches will be issued one warning. After the inital warning, the coach in question will be expelled from the competition and will not be permitted to coach next game.
Failure to control your fan base can result in head coach ejection.
All Coaches must have coaches pass and badge to be on sideline of field of play. No Badge No Access. Wristbands must be worn all weekend.
Non compliace will result in Head Coach ejection and ejection of guilty Coach.
All event related questions should be directed to CHRISTOPHER CURRY at CHRISTOPHER.CURRYJR@YAHOO.COM or call 214-603-0081.