D1 National Travel League- Atlanta ,GA October 29-30
D1 NTFL is a national youth sports football league . Crossover Series will be played in following cities Charlotte , NC Sept 10-11 St Louis , MO Sept 17-18 Dallas, TX Sept 25 Tuscaloosa , AL October 1-2 Cincinati ,OH October 8-9 Indianapolis , IN October 15-16 Chattanooga , TN October 22-23 Atlanta , GA October 29-30 Regional Championships - Nov 19-20, National Championships - Dec 16-19 Atlanta
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 14U, 13U, 12U, 11U, 10U, 9U, 8U, 7U, 6U
- Ability: Elite/Competitive
- $500.00 entry fee
- 10 game guarantee
Welcome Coaches and Parents,
Here is some information about the 2022 D1 Travel League ..
- Travel Super Showcase Games - Let us schedule Top Games for. you
- Choose any Two Weekends on list above ($500)
- or $200 for a single weekend
- 2 Game Guarantee
- $500 Game of the Week ( Highest Ranked Game) Winner takes home $500
- Qualify to play in Travel League Super Bowl Nov 19-21 @ Eastern Tennessee State University
- Play in any D1 pre-season event for FREE
- Travel League Teams will have FREE access to Pre-season Tournaments
- Revenue share - Hosting league games
- National Exposure - WE put teams on the "MAP"
- Travel experience for the players
- Chance to Qualify for National Championships - Dec 16-19, 2022 in Atlanta, GA
SEC - Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee
ACC - West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina
SWC - Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Kansas
MWC - Missouri, Minnesota, Illinois, North Dakota, Wisconsin
A10 - New York, New Jersey, Conneticut, Delware
BIG10 - Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana
Pac10 - California, Nevada, Oregon
- July 1st Cut-Off (Child must must be the required age by cut off date to play in that division. For example: July 24th, 2012 can play 9u because this kid will not turn 10 until after July 1st cut off.)
- Required forms of identification. State ID, AND Original Birth Certificate/or current year school report card
- EACH player MUST purchase the D1 Player Membership for $25.00
- Membership includes Individual Player Insurance
- Each player will recieve a D1 Nation Hard Copy Photo ID, which MUST be presented before each game or child can not particpate in the days events.
- Membership will include a discount towards the All American Bowl Uniform Package
ORIGINAL ROSTER - EACH ROSTER MUST HAVE AN OFFICIAL LEAGUE STAMP
CERTIFICATION - ALL TEAMS WILL CERTIFY 1 HR PRIOR TO FIRST GAME. TEAMS MUST HAVE OFFICIAL STAMPED LEAGUE ROSTER WITH ALL D1 NATION HARD COPY ID'S ALL PLAYERS MUST BE PRESENT - PLAYERS CANNOT BE ADDED AFTER THE FIRST GAME. PLAYERS MUST PRESENT THERE D1 NATION HARD COPY ID. NO EXCEPTION!!
GAME TIME IS GAME TIME! (14 MIN GRACE PERIOD!) - FAILURE TO SHOW UP ON TIME WILL RESULT IN FORFEIT ... DO NOT CALL US!!!
Ages 5u - 14u
Games: 2 Game Guarantee during Cross Play Weekends
High School Rules . Clock stops on all regular football situations
Clock will start ON THE READY WHISTLE after:
a) Out of Bounds
b) Incomplete passes
c) First downs
Clock will start ON THE SNAP (1st Touch)
b) Change of Possession
c) Time outs
Game time is game time: If the team is 15 minutes late game will be forfeited.
5U/6U - 8 minute quarters, 2 time outs per half, Clock stops on change of possession, incomplete passes and time-outs. Coaches are allowed on field
- Extra points - Running 1pt, Throwing 2 pts
- Defensive players cannot line up over center
- Mercy Rule: After 20pt lead - Game will turn into running clock - MERCY RULE - NO BLITZING or LINING UP OVER CENTER.
7U/8U - 8 minute quarters, 2 time outs per half, clock stops on change of possession, incomplete passes and time-outs. No Coach’s allowed on the field.
- Kick offs only
- Extra points - Running 1pt, throwing 2 pts
- Defensive players cannot line-up over center
- Mercy Rule: After 20pt lead - Game will turn into running clock
- Mercy Rule: NO blitz
9U-14U -10 minute quarters, 2 time outs per half, Clock stops on change of possession, incomplete passes and time-outs
- All Special teams
Overtime - In case of overtime, ball will be placed on the 20 yd line. Each team will have the oppotunity to advance the ball and score. Should one team score and the opposing team is stopped, then the team that scored wins. If both teams score the same amount of points, then the ball is placed on 10yd and each team has 4 plays to score. If the game ends in another tie, the final overtime will be determined by penetration.
Mercy Rule: After 20pt lead - Game will turn into running clock
Age Eligibility: All players must on official league roster in order to participate. League age requirements take precedent. All players must wear wrist bands issued at certification.
Weight: Weight is unlimited for this tournament.
Uniforms: Each team must have a home and away jersey.Home Team- White ,Visitors - Dark.
Code of Conduct
We expect coaches to behave professionally. Any verbal or personal attacks on referees or staff will not be tolerated. Coaches will be issued one warning. After the initial warning, the coach in question will be expelled from the competition and will not be allowed to coach the next game.
Coach’s must have on Team issued shirts or spirit wear. No t-shirts, wife beaters or flip flops allowed.
Coaches must have on Coaches passes to be on the sideline. Head coach will be issued wrist bands at registration. Wristbands must be worn the entire weekend. All coaches must be signed in. We will only issue wristbands once. Each team will be issued 6 wristbands only. Two wrist bands for Chain Personnel
Parents are not allowed on playing field! Any team violating this rule will be issued a 15yd penalty at the 1st warning. 2nd warning, Head Coach will be removed from the game.
All event related questions should be directed to Harold Thompson at email@example.com or call 404-454-2919.